Wednesday, February 08, 2006

02-07-06





We made it to the airport at around 10 0'clock and the airport was dead empty.
Katie got pulled over to the side by the TSA agents for smuggling peanut butter! They were amazed that you couldn't find it in France. We got to keep it and bring to France.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smuggling Peanut Butter? Peanut Butter? You mean you really can't live without Peanut Butter? Silly girl....Maybe I need to re-visit my passion for peanut butter. If it's worth smuggling out of the country to Kaite - maybe I'm missing something????

12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually the smuggled peanut butter is for the parents of Ryan. VoilĂ  !

1:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Think Ryan D was trying to smuggle peanut butter in his pants...............
Oh you say that wasn't peanut butter. Then what was it?????

Uncle Ron

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home