Friday, February 17, 2006

02-17-06 Disneyland Paris






Thanks to the connection of my sister, we (Katie, Janelle and I) were able to go to Disneyland for free. Once again it was supposed to rain but the weather was great! It only has been raining towards the end of the evening.
Our muscles still soar from our previous stepmaster workout at the Eiffel Tower and our stomachs full from breakfast, we decided there was no better way to start the day than with some loops and cork screws and etc..Yep, we headed towards Space Mountain. The rides here are different from the ones at the Disney parks in the USA. A lot more thrill in some of them.
Many of the Disney characters were out today, so we were lucky to snag a shot with Mickey. It was a rather slow day there, so we waited no longer than 10 minutes for any ride. It was awesome! Katie and I love this place and it will be nice to share this with our kids one day. Many cute kids today brought smiles to our faces! Unlike Katie's parents, no plan on having kids after a trip to Disney!

We went through It's A Small World (also known as Katie's World). Got nothing much else to say about that. I needed props for my joke! My humor is not always successful in the US, well, here neither, if you were wondering. I did make a French lady laugh though!

Our feet are tired and we are awaiting to have dinner with my parents. Tonight, we are having steamed mussels and French fries. I believe there are plans on having Foie Gras (banned or soon banned in California) and some pate. These are all liver based dishes. I will post a pic after dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home