posted by rdavis at 10:10 PM
Hmm... I think I took the same picture at SMF! craigyd
12:17 PM
good idea Ryan - Ryan
1:07 PM
You really are a geek! But it is a great Idea. Can't wait to read what is happening in that rude country over there.
3:08 PM
I hope Ryan Davis only has a one way ticket. Katie, leave him there.Uncle Ron
3:24 PM
Hi Katie and Ryan, I am dreaming about being on vacation! Have a good one. Auntie-E.
10:22 AM
Glad your trip was a good one. We love the pictures. Tell your family Hi for us. Love, Mom and Dad
4:18 PM
Looks like you guys are having fun out there. Kim and I are very jealous. We look forward to seeing all of your pictures.Love, Chad and Kim
6:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
Hmm... I think I took the same picture at SMF! craigyd
12:17 PM
good idea Ryan - Ryan
1:07 PM
You really are a geek! But it is a great Idea. Can't wait to read what is happening in that rude country over there.
3:08 PM
I hope Ryan Davis only has a one way ticket. Katie, leave him there.
Uncle Ron
3:24 PM
Hi Katie and Ryan, I am dreaming about being on vacation! Have a good one. Auntie-E.
10:22 AM
Glad your trip was a good one. We love the pictures. Tell your family Hi for us.
Love, Mom and Dad
4:18 PM
Glad your trip was a good one. We love the pictures. Tell your family Hi for us.
Love, Mom and Dad
4:18 PM
Looks like you guys are having fun out there. Kim and I are very jealous. We look forward to seeing all of your pictures.
Love, Chad and Kim
6:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home