Friday, February 17, 2006

To Switzerland we go!




Tomorrow we are headed to Switzerland for three days and will be back Tuesday. I won't be updating the blog until Tuesday. I will fill you in on our travel experience.

We are taking the TGV (Fast train, 190 mph). I am sure Katie's dad would be impressed with this train.

We are headed to Lucerne (or Luzern) where the weather should be a lot cooler than here and we should have some snow falls!
Take care everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Katie!! You are much braver than I am to be eating liver pate!! It looks and sounds like you guys are having an AWESOME time!! I'm so glad you created this blog so we can keep up with all your adventures. Hey Ryan, it really is too bad that swan was a thief. You wouldn't have had to get Katie anything else for the next 10 years!!! Well, maybe not 10 years. Haha! Stay warm and stay safe! You both look great!
Love and miss you!!
Jonathan & Michelle

5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home